On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:23:56 -0500, "Roman Turovsky"
<r.turov...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmLoX2TTAig

His strong movements, his gestures while playing, are quite disturbing to
me. Just my problem, I guess and also admit. It would be easier to me to
listen to his very musical playing without the video showing his suffering
face. I do know that certain amount of theatre of showing that you feel
deeply is necessary - it is an important part of the show. But to me - my
problem as I wrote - in this performance the amount of "deep feeling
gestures" harmed severely getting the message.

Arto