David,

I have no wish to discuss this matter any further.  AJN
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tayler" <vidan...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 4:34 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Francesco da Milano - Ness 33

Let me be very clear, I'm not saying I was misunderstood, I'm saying
I didn't say it.

"Sorry I misunderstood you and the intended thrust of your comments.
Perhaps it would have under the circumstances been advisable to change the
subject heading, because I mistakenly saw your message as being directed at
my comments on the opening THREE notes of No. 33 in what is surely the
authentic version (without barlines) edited by Francesco's student Pierino
Fiorentino."