From: Christopher Stetson <christophertstet...@gmail.com>
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Sent: Tue, July 19, 2011 12:27:40 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Mace

   Agreed, Thomas, and ditto, IMO, for Molinaro 1599, though if memory
   serves it's only 7 courses.  Italy 1500-1550 for that matter.  No
   slouches there.  Kapsberger (Libro 1), on the other hand, I find
   surprisingly finger-friendly (but don't forget to count!).
   Is Zamboni available online?
   Best to all, and keep playing,
   Chris.

   On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Thomas Walker