Dear Ron,

Hmmm, just seen that my mail included a bit that I wanted to discard and did
not finish - "This may sound cynical, but TV"

That we both feel that our world-views are underrepresented, is somewhat
amusing and in the end on the grand scale of things EM anyway plays so small a
role in the 21st century culture that it is not really worth bickering about :)

All the best
Mark