> The problem with ALL self-publishing: there are no editors.
> At the current increasing rate of low quality product uploaded onto
> the web (in all media), I wonder what the web will look like in 10
> years. Will it even be possible to find quality?
  Agreed, although I think the lute videos are much higher quality than
many others.  I pity young people who are trying to sift through it all (am
I sounding OLD, or what?).  How can one develop a filter for what is good
art, or music, or film, or TV, when there is so much junk to wade through?
  Tom

Tom Draughon
Heartistry Music
http://www.heartistrymusic.com/artists/tom.html