I continue my "quantity" postings... ;)
   Today I tried to "tube" L'Imperieuse, Allemande de Mouton (ms. Praha Kk
   80).
   Far, very far, from perfect. And yes, I do know quite well quite a few
   places that should and could have been done better... Anyhow, this
   style of music - fragmentary, kind of vague here and there, short
   phrases,  etc. - pleases me much! Vague as life!  I'll try to become
   better in showing that also to others... Here is what I could do today:
     [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.45bzjjG2w
   and
     [2]http://vimeo.com/39492200

   And the Courante is coming... Sorry ;-)