To: <lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 12:27 AM
Subject: [LUTE-BUILDER] Archlute Bridge

  Hi-I'm not sure if this list is still active so here goes---I have a
  small archlute with a bridge that is made of ebony and I would like to
  replace it with something more appropriate. Also because the string
  spacing and action is all wrong. My question is--what is involved in
  removing a bridge and replacing it without removing the soundboard? I
  just need some advice on how to proceed, or if I should leave it alone.

  --Sterling