Hi- from what you all are saying about this, it seems that it is probably
beyond my abilities to attempt this. I would certainly learn a lot from the
process but I really don't want to ruin this lute. I have already done a lot to
it like converting it from twelve to fourteen courses(with octaves).
Might I ask if there is someone on this list who would be willing to do the
bridge replacement on this lute? I could send it anywhere in the US...
Sterling

Sent from my iPhone