Dear Anton

I, for one, am one of those who have been downloading your wonderful
intabulations, and I can't thank you enough for your contribution. I'm
actually planning an "Anton Höger Homage Concert" at the end of next
semester in my school. Your single-line transcriptions are brilliant! I used
18 of them in my classroom this last term. Also, the idea of
different-pitched instruments is a great challenge for guitar students
(having to use capodastro) and your taste to choose  the music is fantastic.
You really master that repertoire!

Please don't stop sending notice of your intabulations to the lute list.
It's one of the best things I find in this forum!

By the way, I've been trying to download Lapicida's Tandenaken, but no way,
there's always some dead end. Is there any problem with that link?

Thanks again!

eloy

Anton Höger7/23/12 10:04 amdiwa-animat...@t-online.de