Anton,

   I think the work you do is marvelous and a great teaching tool.A  Too
   much music in this world and not enough time to assimilate it all.A
   With your intabulations it allows players of different levels to play
   together.

   BTW, have you ever thought of doing intabulations of medieval music.A
   I have done some on occasion for the purpose of playing with other lute
   players.A They can be quite challenging as well.

   please continue to upate us.

   Bruno

   Montreal Canada

   [1]www.estavel.org

   On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Taco Walstra