Let me add my voice to the growing chorus of people saying "Thank you, Anton."
I am part of a small newbie Lute trio (known in my household as the
Madison-Area Lute Support Group.) Anton's great arrangements have kept us
playing together regularly, which in a town with an annual early music festival
but no lute teachers means a lot.

Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
And Faculty in Residence
Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Sent from my iPad