     From: Monica Hall <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
     Subject: [LUTE] Re: Chitarrone
     To: wi...@cs.helsinki.fi
     Cc: "Lutelist" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Wednesday, 17 October, 2012, 12:17

   There is also the article by John Hill in Early Music, Vol. 11, no. 2,
   April 1983, p. 194-208 which does mention the possible influence of the
   guitar on the lute  -
   "Realized continuo accompaniments from Florence c.1600".
   I am not sure if it is available on line unless you have a
   subscription.
   Monica
   ----- Original Message ----- From: <[1]wi...@cs.helsinki.fi>