Dear Ones,

When speaking of polyphony on a steel string guitar, please see this link:

http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/berget-sienasteel/

A duet partner of mine, Paul Berget, recorded this years ago.  He
recorded selections of the Siena in 2 recordings, one on lute, one on
steel string guitar.  You can freely listen to the entire
CD.  Authentic instrument?  No, but very musical and I for one enjoy
it very much.

ed, heading to Utrecht on Tuesday!

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street