in fact, the chansons de Chancy are for voices alone. So my firts
   "mistake" was not a mistake....1640
   Le Mercredi 29 janvier 2014 14h18, jean-michel Catherinot
   <jeanmichel.catheri...@yahoo.com> a ecrit :
     and I've forgot the one of 1655 (I've never seen it, but I suppose
   it's
     in vieil ton). But no solos till ca 1640.
     Le Mercredi 29 janvier 2014 13h02, jean-michel Catherinot