Good point, Chris.

Standing. Yep, I love it. Aside from the projection that you mentioned, it has helped my breathing and posture (legs, back, neck, head), which, in turn, helped my hand position, relaxation, confidence and, best of all for all involved, counting. When I use the same strap to sit I can take all of that with me to the chair and keep very nicely and symmetrically balanced on a butt and two feet.

All of that helps my projection. Of course, in my humble imagination.

Sean

ps Best of both worlds here:
http://www.vanedwards.co.uk/month/nov98/month.htm