Well yes, actually. There is a complete listing of the pieces in the manuscript
and the attributionw whenever possible in "Sources Manuscrites en Tablature,
luth et théorbe, Catalogue descriptif" Editions V. Koerner : Baden Baden et
Bouxwiller, 1991.
Ms 6211 is presented on pages 198 - 141 by Monique Rollin.

The authors are the two Gaultiers, Dubut, Dupré, Emond, Lamrare Le Gras,
Vincent, Bouvier and anonymous...

There are two Tombeaux de Mésangeau. 1 on f° 8v - 9 (called Allemande du vieux
gautier, D minor tuning) and the other one ob f° 31v - 32 , flat tuning)

Best,

Jean-Marie