   From: Martyn Hodgson <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
   To: David Tayler <vidan...@sbcglobal.net>
   Cc: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:55 PM
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Single versus triple roses
   In his interesting response, I had understood Martin was asking for a
   measured scientific explanation rather than a list of anecdotal (and
   necessarily subjective) observations:    "I invite all you proper
   physicists out there to explain why!".  I'd be interested to read
   anything you have along these lines.
   MH