Dear All,

   Thanks so much for all your thoughts into the single/triple rose
   conundrum. It is obviously so hard to know just how this aspect changes
   the tonal colours of lutes. It is also very difficult to test just how
   this one aspect alters things given that every lute is different, even
   if it is the same model from the same maker.

   I will continue to do some intuitive and highly unscientific tests!

   Best wishes,

   Benjamin

   On Sunday, 23 November 2014, Martin Shepherd <[1]mar...@luteshop.co.uk>