   Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015 um 05:15 Uhr
   Von: "Daniel F. Heiman" <heiman.dan...@juno.com>
   An: "'Dan Winheld'" <dwinh...@lmi.net>, "'sterling price'"
   <spiffys84...@yahoo.com>, "'Lutelist Net'" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Neusidler
   I should correct this to say that there are several links there to his
   1574
   publication in German tablature and to both the Primo libro and secondo
   libro from 1566 in Italian tablature.
   Jason Kortis has been kind enough to transcribe the whole Primo libro
   into
   Fronimo format so you can print it out in whichever format you wish.
   That
   is here:
   [1]https://xa.yimg.com/df/Fronimo_editor/M.+Newsidler+Libro+Primo+1566.
   zip