   of movable type and engraving . . . makes for a book that is very
   difficult to bind!
   GRB

   On 3/4/2015 6:16 AM, Martyn Hodgson wrote:

   Further to this: in the Pesori many numbered digital pages are clearly
   out of order (perhaps when last bound) - does anyone have the correct
   order? Some sequences with just text can be readily identified but not
   so easy are the sheets containing music.
   MH

   ----- Forwarded Message -----
   From: Martyn Hodgson [1]<hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
   To: Monica Hall [2]<mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>; Gary R. Boye
   [3]<boy...@appstate.edu>
   Cc: Lutelist [4]<lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; Early Guitar Dmth
   [5]<early-gui...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Wednesday, 4 March 2015, 10:00
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Two alfabeto prints (Pesaro Abbatessa) New UR
   Research Publications for dates: 01/21/2015 - 01/22/2015
   I'm sure you're right Monica: many pieces may well need a bit of
   'revision' to reach what Pesori was perhaps really trying to put across
   in his Toccate.
   Also interesting in the Pesori are the homilies, dedications, responses
   and the like and also the list of subscribers - I haven't spotted any
   other guitarists or even lutenists amongst them...
   Regarding the date: I have c. 1648 for his Opera Seconda (Lo Scrigno
   Armonico) so would c. 1645 be about right for this (presumably first)
   work?
   Martyn