The MT-1200 manual can be found
   atA [1]http://seanmehan.globat.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/mt12
   00.pdf.zip
   It has a supplement which gives cents deviation for each pitch in the
   chromatic scale for each temperament as provided by Korg.
   Some other useful resources:
   Bradley Lehman's pages on temperaments (Lehman is the one who believes
   that Bach left the recipe for his personal well-temperament in the
   graphic curlicue at the top of the first page of a manuscript. His
   pages are full of useful approaches to temperaments, regardless of the
   controversies surrounding his claimed
   find.)A [2]http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/larips/
   One source which is surprisingly good is wikipedia, which often
   provides deviation charts and considerable other info related to
   temperaments, usually by name.
   Ray

   On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 9:41 AM, doug asherman <[3]dashe...@sonic.net>