Haven't seen the original post, but if you're looking for a real one
   [1]https://www.turbo-tuner.com/
   is what I use, it has options to save your own temperaments and pretty
   easy to useA

   On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Robert Clair <[2]rcl...@elroberto.com>
   wrote:

     > On Mar 7, 2015, at 5:36 AM, Anthony Hind <[3]agno3ph...@yahoo.com>
     wrote:

     > Bob, it sounds as though it combines the best of the expensive
     Peterson strobe and the temperaments of cleartune, but might it be a
     little cluttered? Has anyone done a comparison? Does it have the
     same pitch calibration possibilities as the Cleartune?
     > Regards
     > Anthony
     >
     >> On 5 mars 2015, at 15:31, Robert Clair <[4]rcl...@elroberto.com>
     wrote:

     >> If you have an iPhone or iPad ( or iPod Touch) check out
     Pitchlab:

     [5]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pitchlab-guitar-tuner-free/id7328
     50624?mt=8

     >> Basic app is free but you'll probably want to spend the three
     bucks and get the full set of displays.

   --
   Omer Katzir
   The Silent Troubadour