Thanks for your reply.
what about Q? Is it used? If so, 't' would refer to c# assuming g tuning and
harmonically the piece wouldn't make sense being in F if I remember well. I was
assuming q is not used quite like j in order to avoid confusion with o. But I
really do not know.
Jurgen

“There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”

Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rumi