Van: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Namens Martyn
Hodgson
Verzonden: vrijdag 10 mei 2019 15:45
Aan: 'Lute List' <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; Lex Eisenhardt
<lex.eisenha...@gmail.com>
Onderwerp: [LUTE] Re: PS to Re: De Visee

   Dear Lex,
   You don't seem to have been able to read all of my earlier PS email
   which, in fact, mentions my own practice - for what it's
   Also I'm happy to clarify your query about modern players:
   '........Much of it consists of simple assertion by a variety of modern
   guitar and lute players  giving their own personal preferences with the
   occasional early source mentioned. So not exactly overwhelming evidence
   for the historical practice - either way.......'.
   regards
   Martyn

   On Friday, 10 May 2019, 14:34:59 BST, Lex Eisenhardt