It is - but the long recits are tricky!  The only modern edition by
   Degrada
   ( [1]https://www.amazon.com/Dirindina-Full-Score-F-Degrada/dp/063407079
   7 )
   is, naturally, in Italian but there is a literal (practically
   unsingable) English translation in the introduction..
   So much of the drama/comedy lies in these recits that it's vital the
   audience understands them and I'm pessimistic of an English provincial
   audience following Italian. Accordingly I'm doing the work in English
   in a good idiomatic translation by John Flinders which follows the
   recit musical setting . I toyed with the idea of having the recits in
   English and the arias, duets etc in Italian (a known, if rare,
   historical practice) but plumped for all in English.
   The Degrada score has umpteen page turns and not practical for the
   strings - hence why I'm having to write out these parts.  Ah well -
   back to the grindstone.....
   Incidentally, it's only around 40 mins long, so the first half of the
   show is Pergolesi's Stabat Mater.......  Thus the show is entitled
   'Sacred and Profane - the two faces of Naples'  ,  which may be
   stretching the Neapolitan link a bit, but hopefully attract the
   rgds

   On Friday, 10 May 2019, 19:48:53 BST, Lex Eisenhardt