   From: lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
   <lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu> on behalf of Antonio Corona
   <abcor...@mail.cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:21 AM
   To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Portuguese Lute Music anyone?

   Oops ... a mistake.
   In the paragraph wich reads:
   Milán`s El Cortesano is an account of his life at the viceregal court
   of the Duke of Calabria and Germaine de Foix at Valencia: it has little
   in common with Casteglione's work which, incidentally, was published in
   a Spanish translation by Juan Boscán in 1534 - the same year in which
   the work for publishing El Maestro began. We do not know at what time
   Milan might have learned of it, but his Cortesano was published in
   1561, a long time after.
   The part which states "in 1534 - the same year in which the work for
   publishing El Maestro began." should be ignored (the correct date is
   1535).
   Best wishes,
   Antonio