Hi Dan
   Can we ask what device you have? I've been looking at e-ink sheet music
   readers lately, but I couldn't make my mind up.
   David
   David van Ooijen
   [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [2]https://davidvanooijen.wordpress.com

   On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 20:56, Daniel Shoskes <[3]kidneykut...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

     This is the year I've committed to reducing paper clutter throughout
     the house so I've finally bought a dedicated tablet for music
     storage and performance. I got a 13.3 inch E ink display which is
     friendly to my aging eyes and can fit a lot of music on 1 page. It
     is however the first device I have owned that runs Android (9.0)
     rather than iOS. Settled on MobileSheetsPro for sheet music
     management which has a dedicated E ink version (but no Mac or iOS
     equivalent).
     Would be interested to hear from anyone who uses Android software
     for lute music purposes on a tablet. Any valuable programs out
     there?
     Thanks
     Danny