   Da: David van Ooijen <davidvanooi...@gmail.com>
   Data: 05/01/20 21:31 (GMT+01:00)
   A: lutelist Net <Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Oggetto: [LUTE] Re: Android OS software

      Thanks Dan, I saw that video too. Also saw the Gvido (double A4).
   Too
      bad that one doesn't survive in the real life reviews. There's an
      Italian company that makes A4 size e-ink readers you can connect
   into
      double A4. Also tempting.
      Let us know your experiences  with the Max3
      David
      David van Ooijen
      [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
      [2]https://davidvanooijen.wordpress.com
      On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 21:17, Daniel Shoskes
   <[3]kidneykut...@gmail.com>
      wrote:
      I ended up getting the Boox Max 3
      [4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6wgf4WWS3o&feature=emb_logo
      Tutorial by a pianist for the Boox Max 2
      [5]https://youtu.be/U2jBA3lVXWI
      Happy to send you photos of how music looks on it (both computer
      generated and scanned MS) if you are interested.Very clear. Surface
      actually feels like paper. This version works with finger touch and
      with a stylus. Pairs with bluetooth pedals for page turns.
      Danny
      On Jan 5, 2020, at 3:01 PM, David van Ooijen