I ended up getting the Boox Max 3

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6wgf4WWS3o&feature=emb_logo

   Tutorial by a pianist for the Boox Max
   2 [2]https://youtu.be/U2jBA3lVXWI

   Happy to send you photos of how music looks on it (both computer
   generated and scanned MS) if you are interested.Very clear. Surface
   actually feels like paper. This version works with finger touch and
   with a stylus. Pairs with bluetooth pedals for page turns.

   Danny

   On Jan 5, 2020, at 3:01 PM, David van Ooijen