Yes, some very nice music there!  Turlough O' Carolan's music sounds
   excellent on the lute and even on the guitar. I'm surprised  it is not
   more known and played.
   G.

   On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 11:04 PM guy_and_liz Smith
   <[1]guy_and_...@msn.com> wrote:

     I think this is what you are referring to:
     [2]https://www.guitarandlute.com/celtic.html .
     Guy
     -----Original Message-----
     From: [3]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
     [mailto:[4]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of G.
     C.
     Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:23 PM
     To: [5]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Subject: [LUTE] Re: Spanish harp in this whole mix
        Didn't Allan Alexander edit some   Turlough O' Carolan for lute?
        On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:12 PM David Brown
     <[1][6]arpali...@gmail.com>
        wrote:
          I haven't seen the saz and veena in Mersenne! That's great and
     shows
          how little they have changed. Where is the steel guitar?.....
          I assume you mean Irish harp music.... Good question given
     proximity
          of Irish harpers to lutes at court.