Hi,

regarding my previous post, in which I said that LyX 1.0.0 crashed when I
ran it: it now works find, since I got the bright idea to remove #define
XOPENIM from config.h.

The configure script should take care of this, I guess. You can do 'uname
-a' and then you'll get 'CYGWIN_NT-4.0 PETTEN 20.1 (0.3/1/1) 1998-12-3
20:39:18 i686 unknown' at my system.

I'll update my page and send in another package to the Cygwin ports page.
They already got pre6 there and I already received a request for help. :-)
This just shows that LyX will undoubtedly sell itself since it is just a
good program.

                                                                Dag,
                                                                Steven
--- (http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/steven.html)