Richard> jmarc jmentioned,
>> Could you repost the files encoded in base64 or whatever? They did
>> not arrive correctly there.

Richard> base64?  Argghhh!  evil, evil, format.  I went through a
Richard> nightmare trying to deal with that illbegotten spawn of a
Richard> creature of the nether worlds on digital unix.  It's not from
Richard> as deep in the pits as word enclosures, but probably from the
Richard> same ring as html in email . . .

I used to say that but, now that I have installed mime-view in my
emacs, I tend to think that everybody should be able to handle MIME :)

Richard> rick, who can't remember how he finally solved it, but thinks
Richard> it involved transferring files to another computer . . .

munpack?