>> Ask a real web designer. Or Asger, who chose the fonts. All the cvs
>> stuff is in <code> blocks, but (at least in netscape) it's not
>> shown in a different font.

Asger> Netscape is broken.  Get a real browser that understands the
Asger> specs.

Asger> Ok, you don't want to do that, so we'll have to fix it instead.
Asger> I'll consider to add a "use fonts" toggle to the customization
Asger> part, and then people can chose whether they want to use a
Asger> broken browser or not.  No promises.

Hmm, isn't there a way to have this done automatically by PHP?