On Wed, Mar 17, 1999 at 03:21:33PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> >> - the grahical tour should be added to the 'navigate' bar of the
> >> main site.
>
> Amir> I don't have enough experience points to do that, unless you can
> Amir> send me a +3 sword of web access.
>
> Yes, but learning is sooo exciting...

Um, sorry. THis was a dungeons and dragons joke. Apparently it didn't go
over so well. (I was never much good at dungeons and dragons, either.)
What I meant was, I don't have access to www.lyx.org, just to the devel
site.

> >> - on the cvs page, in the descriptions of the modules, the names of
> >> the modules could be links to the corresponding cvsweb pages.
>
> Amir> I don't think so. We're assuming they want to download the whole
> Amir> source.  However, I *should* mention the CVSWeb and commit log
> Amir> on there, since they're CVS related.
>
> I found this part a bit boring... At least the names could be
> emphasized in some way.

Talk to a web designer. I just try to put the information on the page
so it's readable.

-Amir