On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Amir> I updated the home page a bit, and put a link to the funding
> Amir> page in the navbar (and the main text of the home page) since
> Amir> noone responded negatively when I posted it in ~karger.
>
> Is it really wise to link it from a page entitled 'developpers only'?
> Do we want to get funding only from developpers? I think the link
> should be on the main page...

Okay, its been in place for at least six months now so it must be time to
raise the question:

        Why is the link labelled "Developers Only" instead of something
        less threatening like "Development"?

"Developers Only" implies (to me) "Don't go near there unless you are
already a developer!" when in fact there is a lot of info on the site
describing what we're doing and why.  Of course,  "Developers Only" does
have the benefit that it would help keep the load on nazgul low ;-)

Allan. (ARRae)