Allan> On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Amir> Lasgouttes Lite(TM)! Same great taste, but just half the
Amir> calories!
>>  Well, just to prove that I was not using vain threats, we have
>> considered that our son was bug-free enough to be released this
>> morning... Now I have to find out what are those diapers Amir has
>> been alluded to.

Allan> Congratulations to you and your wife.  While Amir said he
Allan> wouldn't change any diapers* he didn't say he wouldn't wash
Allan> them for you.  I wonder what the bulk rate for transport of
Allan> toxic bio-hazardous waste from France to the US is?

I think we'll use diaper that you can just put in the dustbin, to
spare Amir a bit.