On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 11:05:36AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Amir> So maybe the best thing to do is say something like: "Better
> Amir> support (keyboard bindings, keyboard mappings, and/or menu and
> Amir> error message translations) for french, hungarian, swiss
> Amir> [german?], and swedish."
>
> or simply "... for several languages"?

Well, I tend to believe that mentioning specific features that people will
like is more effective than saying "LyX can do almost everything almost
perfectly!" Mentioning specific languages might people who speak that language
to say "hey, a word processor [sic] that speaks my language. Why don't I try
to download it?" And then they're hooked. Whereas if you say "several
languages" they might not bother.

But maybe you should tell me how you foreigners think :)

-Amir