On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 03:57:06PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

[Lots of really useful stuff snipped]

> >> Thanks a lot if you can directly answer me as i'm not concerned by
> >> development.
>
> Amir> OK. There's a very low volume "list" (more like an alias) of lyx
> Amir> documentation folk.
>
> Yes, it would be a good idea to manage this list from lists.lyx.org
> and let anybody subscribe.

Interesting idea. Mate? I assume this wouldn't be hard. Lars? Do you think
this is a good idea? It's conceivable though improbable that having an
official mailing list for this would lure more people to the doc effort. Of
course, that will make mailing.html that much longer.

-Amir