> I think Jean-Marc is right ;), if we introduce this we want it right
> straight away and as this is document specific it's related to the
> document and not to the locale. We have so many hacks in the source

I agree with the original poster that it's an improvement to translate
the fixed text to the native language, and thus I think the patch should
go in.
It's really simple: We just have to mark the "Chapter" texts as gettext
strings, and that's it. Why just have this small improvement? It's not
yet another hack at all, but just a small thing that will make LyX
easier to understand for children and others that don't understand
English.

Greets,

Asger