Lars> Juergen Vigna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | I too think this should
Lars> apply ONLY to tmp_filenames. As I already stated | in an earlier
Lars> email if someone want's to export the latex-file and work | with
Lars> that, he is responsible for choosing the right name!

Lars> Of course the export stuff in LyX needs a rewrite.

Lars>   - the user should be able to tell where to put the exported
Lars> file(s) - the user should be able to choose the name to export
Lars> too.

Yes, something integrated with Save as..., probably.