On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> > Surely those voices didn't mean paragraph-level support without
> > also sentence- and word-level support.  When you cite from a
> > different language, the citation is obviously not always
> > going to be a separate paragraph.
>
> As it happens, sub-paragraph-level support is markedly more
> difficult than paragraph-level support, so don't hold your
> breath.

Ok, I'm not.  I'm just wondering whether paragraph-level support
only is going to be useful enough to potential users to make
it worthwhile embarking on.  Worth your while, of course, is
what I mean, since I'm not a Lyx developer.  But it would be
sort of irritating for you to get it all worked out and then
have those MSDOS users you were trying to seduce say, Oh,
we didn't think to mention that we need to cite words too ...

Greg Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>