"Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lgb, how long will it take to create those branches and give
| the relevant people write access to the repository?

To crate a branch takse close to no time, to give people asscess takes
longer. And a screening process is also needed.

In addition  we have had _lsight_ problems with UiO lately and I am
reluctant to open up cvs for a lot of people.

However threre are now about 6-8 people with full access to cvs and
_really_ that should be enough to get patches input in the correct
branches, even if I'd like to have a hebrew/mulitbyte person in the
core crew.

But I an tto have this on hold a bit yet, but the branches could be
done right away.

        Lgb