I finally booked my plane tickets and such on Monday and naturally enough
everything is thown into total chaos.  I've come up with a simple enough
plan: do the trip in the reverse order.

I now arrive at Charles De Gaulle Airport Paris 10:45am May 24th. JMarc
you now get to be first instead of last. I'm tempted to start in London so
I can look at the Millenium dome and ride the TGV through the channel
tunnel -- although that means spending more money I don't have ;-)  Gotta
have something to do on my next trip.

Trip then goes something like: Paris->Bolzano->Berlin->Copenhagen.

Stephen will you be back in Berlin on the night of the 4th or sometime on
the 5th?  If I get there early it won't matter I'll just look you up when
you get back.

Asger, at the moment I'm figuring I'll arrive sometime of the 7th.  How
and when were planning on travelling to Stokke?  I'll come with you.  I
want to arrive the day you've planned to leave then...

After the meeting I'll go off to the north-pole or thereabouts and then
meet up with you(Asger) again in Copenhagen.

At the moment I'm booked to fly out of Amsterdam on the 25th of June and
will spend 4 days in Singapore on the way home.  Very difficult getting
planes.  I'm thinking I might swap the return flight from Amsterdam to
Copenhagen unless I can get details of Euro-2000 soccer matches in the
next week.  I've got to pay for all this by the 31st and then it'll be
difficult to make any changes.

On 15 Mar 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> >From Bodø or Fauske?
> (It is a _very_ nice bus trip!)

Depends what time I arrive in Fauske -- I might just continue on to Bodø
for the night.  Have you been there yourself?  How would you rate the trip
in comparison to the "coastal steamer" from Bergen to Nord Kapp?

> | It's a good thing my tastes have matured and I now prefer wine ;-)
>
> Ha! You think that make matters better.

I also drink considerably less that I once did.

Allan. (ARRae)