Allan Rae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On 15 Mar 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
| > >From Bodø or Fauske?
| > (It is a _very_ nice bus trip!)
|
| Depends what time I arrive in Fauske -- I might just continue on to Bodø
| for the night.  Have you been there yourself?  How would you rate the trip
| in comparison to the "coastal steamer" from Bergen to Nord Kapp?

I have never been on "Hurtigruta", but supposedly it is very nice. I
have travelled that cost reagin when I was in the Navy (Coast Guard),
and it is very nice. You are also luck since now you will experience
the Midnight Sun. (with the trip the other way around you would not).

| > | It's a good thing my tastes have matured and I now prefer wine ;-)
| >
| > Ha! You think that make matters better.
|
| I also drink considerably less that I once did.

Good, especially when drinking in Norway.

        Lgb