Andre> On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 03:16:39PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Andre> wrote:
>> Hey! When the time will come to actually do the work, you will be
>> happily working on the qt5 frontend (because qt4 is soo old),

Andre> FUD.

OK, it was just a bit over the top. If you want it in less dramatic
terms: as soon as a stable release is done, some of the developers, who are
very unhappy to have been restrained by a too long freeze, do not want
to have anything to do with the 'old' code. But anyway, we have to
actually use the 'old' code.

>> Maybe that if I said "let's stick to C++" you would say that you
>> want to go to Qt's new java toolkit...

Andre> It's not even funny anymore.

Grumpy?