Joost Verburg wrote:

Yes, I like the idea of a "reviewing" toolbar with change tracking and notes. These things are almost always used together.

Great. I will call the toolbar "Review" which is a better name than "Changes & Notes".

Will it be displayed automatically when change tracking is enabled?

I am afraid that you have to activate it manually. I don't think that it should be context-sensitive anyway. Even if you switch off CT (e.g. temporarily!), there may still be changes and notes in the document.

Currently the very useful math and table toolbars are still off by default, which is not a good thing in my opinion. Too many things are hidden for the normal end-user.

They are context-sensitive in trunk but not in 1.4.X yet. Ask Jean-Marc to activate them in the stable branch as well...

Michael