It is very useful to have the toolbar automatically opened, this
increases the working speed enormously. If I'm out of the table the
toolbar disappears and doesn't consume window space. So what is annoying
or irritating with this behaviour from your point of you.

Hi, just to give my 2c: I think a nice way to handle diverging points
of view of this kind is to make the feature optional. Well, there
still can be discussion as to whether it should be enabled or disabled
by default, but democracy can easily solve that.
As far as I'm concerned I'd love those automatic toolbars.