Hi John,

sorry if I've annoyed you. At least we have now a active
discussion about it and I know the author of the code which
I've changed. ;)

As I understand it, your main reason against 'setMovable(true)'
is the the 'tearing off' (comment in the code) or the
'popping out'. But this is not possible also not with my
change. With 'setMovable(true)' it is only possible to move
the toolbars in one of the 4 window sides.
There are the QDockWidgets which have a floating property,
but the toolbars don't have this 'feature'.

Because of this I haven't seen a reason not to enable 'movable'.

Peter