Lars> "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | The problem
Lars> only appears when you have a multi-line "Abstract" in the |
Lars> article class. I still don't know why, and I need to get back to
Lars> working on | the paper for now. Hopefully Lars or somebody else
Lars> can track this down now | that it's in a small test-case.

Lars> Is this still a problem or has it been resolved?

I tried to reproduce it, but failed. Maybe is it just that I do not
rememeber how I did it...