I just installed 1.50-svn-small-3-03 from Berlios; when I run lyx.bat under XP Pro sp2 the system tries to start lyx with the line

start "LyX" "C:\ProgramFiles\LyX15\bin\lyx.exe"

and reports "The system cannot execute the specified program". (The directory is correct for my system). Trying to run lyx.exe directly from a command prompt session leads to the same result. I'm sure I've seen this problem before, but I can't recall the solution. Can anyone help?

Philip A. Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University
275 West Woodruff Avenue, Columbus OH 43210
[EMAIL PROTECTED]